Attention all franchisees and franchisors: what are you doing to acquire the best talent in the job market at your franchise? Today’s job seekers are judging their potential employers by their company websites, especially their career sites. Therefore, if you’re not presenting yourself as a quality or “worthy” employer, then your automatically losing out on a large chunk of talent.
To make sure you present your franchise brand in the brightest light and attract the best job candidates, Hireology will be hosting a webinar on attracting superior candidates by reinventing your employment brand. Save the date, because here’s what you can look forward to:
What: Free webinar on, “Attracting Top Candidates: Reinvent Your Franchise Employer Brand”
Who: Hosted by Hireology’s Zach Kovack - Strategic Franchise Account Executive
When: June 2nd, 2016 at 1pm CT
Where: Your own computer and/or mobile device
- Learn why establishing an employment brand is the most effective way to find and hire top performers
- Discover why company career sites result in 90% of actual hires, as opposed to job boards
- Get insight that shows how many companies are overspending to advertise jobs to unqualified applicants
- Familiarize yourself with how to create an engaging career site that not only builds a strong employment brand, but also decreases the reliance on paid job board spending by creating an online destination to attract top applicants
- Find out how Hireology makes it simple to launch and maintain an engaging career site to establish your employment brand
- Plus, learn how to attract top candidates and showcase your company like never before
Sign up for the webinar today to get expert advice and discover the latest, state-of-the-art hiring process in the franchise industry. Click on the link below to register for the webinar.