It’s always an honor to be recognized in one’s community…for positive things of course (I think we all can agree there’s an endless list of things no one wants to be known for, but I digress). Nevertheless, it’s especially an honor to be noticed by your peers in a city such as Chicago—where competition and innovation thrive on a daily basis.
That’s why Hireology is grateful and excited to be nominated for “Startup of the Year” at the 4th annual Moxie Awards, presented by Built In Chicago. These awards recognize Chicago’s leading digital entrepreneurs, both on the individual and company level. The award show will take place on June 11, 2015 at Park West in Chicago.
Other than assuming how excited we are to be nominated (yeah, we’re pretty pumped), you might be thinking to yourself, “why should I vote for Hireology?” While we can’t make anyone vote for us, we do hope that by sharing some of our accomplishments over this past year, we might be able to convince our family and friends to vote our way.
What Hireology’s Been Up To This Past Year…
- April 30, 2015: CEO Adam Robinson named a Workforce “Game Changer”
- April 7, 2015: Named to Crain’s “Chicago Best Places to Work 2015”
- March 6, 2015: Celebrated our 5th birthday
- February 10, 2015: Named #1 Talent Management Technology by HRO Today
- December 5, 2014: Named a bronze winner in the Best in Biz Awards’ “Company of the Year” category
- October 3, 2014: Moved from our small River North location into our spacious, new office overlooking the Chicago River in the Loop.
- September 5, 2014: Ranked Top 100 for the Chicago Innovation Awards
- August 12, 2014: Announced our $10 million in funding from Bain Capital Ventures
You can start voting daily from now until June 11th. Winners will be announced on June 11th at the ceremony. Click on the link below to show your support!