We’re close to releasing some great new features (and a few fixes) that we think you’ll love.
Here are a few of them, in no particular order:
- Account Management – we’ve talked about this one in a previous post; you’ll be able to upgrade, downgrade, cancel, pull old invoices, and change your credit card info, all within the app.
- Candidate Profiles – we’re adding field validation on things like phone numbers and web addresses so that you can be sure the date entered is good data. We’re also re-ordering the page so that it’s easier to see someone’s full contact information. Candidates can enter multiple phone, email, and Twitter entries, vs the current interface (only 1 of each)
- Company Profiles - Similar to the Candidate Profile page, we’re making the look a little bit cleaner, and adding some field-level validation.
- Custom sub-domains – you can now customize your sub-domian to “yourcompany.hireology.com”; currently everyone was at “app.hireology.com”
- Elements Interview – this change is the big one! You told us that the Elements Interview was taking about 2 hours to complete, and we agreed that 2 hours is too long. We’ve now refined the algorithms to further refine and priorities the Elements of Success(tm) for any job profile, leading to an Elements Interview that’s about 1 hr in length and every bit as statistically valid. Not bad, huh? (Margot is really proud of this one…with good reason!)
As with any release, we had to make some cuts. Here’s what got booted to a future release:
- Logo upload – it would have been nice, but we think that holding off until we launch the Career Portal is the right way to go. Thanks for your patience on this one!
- Include/Don’t Include Comp Info – for the exact same reason as above, we’re holding off on this one until Career Portal functionality goes live
- Buy app directly on web site – not that our readers here will be impacted, but we’ve pushed the app purchase out until after the Career Portal goes live. Why? Because the value of this app increases exponentially when you have your very own hosted career site, included in your price. Candidates will be able to submit resumes and apply to your jobs directly, without messy emails and attachments and all that jazz.
Can you tell that we’re putting a lot of stock into this Career Portal?
Thank you to all our Betas our there! We’ll be checking in next week with a preview of what’s next!
Thanks, and happy hiring!
Make sure you don't ask any of these illegal interview questions!