Car dealers know this better than anyone else—you can’t have a successful business without building the right relationships and reputation with your customers. However, that’s difficult to do if you don’t have the right people employed at your dealership.
The hiring process can be time-consuming and challenging while you're trying to run your dealership, but it doesn’t have to be that way. What if you could “kill two birds with one stone” by growing your business through improving your overall hiring?
Discover the secret to improving your dealership business by signing up for the Automotive News webinar, “Grow Your Dealership’s Bottom Line with Better Hiring: Advice from the Experts.” Automotive News’s Editor, Jim Treece, will moderate this live webinar hosted by Hireology on November 24th, 2015 at 2p.m. ET. Along with Jim will be a handful of speakers who will offer their personal input and advice on how to turn your hiring process into a competitive advantage.
Webinar Speakers & Key Takeaways
The panel of speakers will include the following experts in their respective fields, such as:
- Erich Gail—COO, Cardinale Automotive Group
- Dale Pollak—Founder, vAuto
- Shane Dolinski—Director of Training and Development, Garcia Auto Group
- Jamaal McCoy—General Manager, Findlay Chevrolet
- Adam Robinson—CEO, Hireology
Along with unique insight from the webinar speakers, attendees will get also gain information on:
- Examples of how dealerships streamline their hiring processes
- Why and how some dealership decision makers decided to use a better hiring process
- How data and a structured process can vastly improve hiring outcomes
- What type of hiring tools, techniques and options you can use for your own dealership
Don’t miss out on this special (and free!) opportunity. In the amount of time you eat your daily lunch, you can learn all the tricks to increasing your dealership’s bottom line through hiring qualified talent.
Learn how to boost your dealership’s business through better hiring by signing up for the Automotive News webinar below!